Header Ads

Frank & Pamela in The Beauteous Night...


Bride: Frank & Pamela
Place: Mwl Julius Nyerere International Conference Center (JNICC)
Master of Ceremony: Mc Jackson Gichogo
Pictures & Videos: Best Wedding Africa 


All the blessings starts at Church.....



Bride entering the Church....






“With this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow”

If u like it, u put a ring on it....





Signing wedding certificates....















Parents arriving....


Time for the maids...




And now it's the time for brides to arrive to the hall....


A little dance....





Shampeign....














Cake Cake Cake....











Kwaito Dance....




















Dinner Time.....










Words of Wisdom...








































It's a Time to Say Goodbyeeee....






Powered by Blogger.